Last Updated – November 2019
iPhone Comparison Chart:
What to look for?
- Use the chart above to find the right iPhone for you
- Screen size – do you want a smaller screen like the standard iPhones, or a larger one like the Plus/Max models?
- Storage – recommended is at least 32gb – 64/128gb if your budget can stretch
- Speed – processor and RAM (memory) – the faster the better for music production – go for the best you can afford
- Connections – do you want a headphone jack and lighting port? All iPhones from iPhone 7 have only a lightning port
Links to buy iPhones
The links below are affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase, a small commission will be paid to me.
iPhone 6S – https://amzn.to/2wRNav4
iPhone 6S Plus – https://amzn.to/2wTE8wW
iPhone 7 – https://amzn.to/2MXaQs0
iPhone 7 Plus – https://amzn.to/2NkGpLP
iPhone 8 – https://amzn.to/2wPc3re
iPhone X – https://amzn.to/2wOLIbW
iPhone XR – https://amzn.to/2K5sxCh
iPhone XS – https://amzn.to/33tqP5m
iPhone 11 – https://amzn.to/2pLJfzI
iPhone 11 Pro – https://amzn.to/32wTdC4