If you have wanted to get in to recording on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) but don’t know what gear you’ll need for a setup, this is the video for you.
Covered in this video:
- Connecting a USB interface to an iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Recording to and iOS device using a microphone
- Powering a USB interface using an external battery
- Using a lightning to USB adapter
- Steinberg UR12 USB Audio Interface – https://www.amazon.com/Steinberg-UR12-Interface-Extended-Warranty/dp/B01ECCZI4Y/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1508241751&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=steinberg+ur12&psc=1
- Samson C01 Large Condenser Microphone – https://www.amazon.com/Samson-Technologies-SAM-C01-Microphone/dp/B0002D080C/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1508240176&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=samson+c01&psc=1
- Lightning to USB Camera Adapter – https://www.apple.com/us/shop/product/MD821AM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter
- Sennheiser HD280 Headphones – https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD280PRO-Headphone-new-model/dp/B00IT0IHOY/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1508240772&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=sennheiser+hs280
Visit sutdiolivetoday.com for more articles and videos.
Follow me on FaceBook – fb.me/PeteJohnsMusic