MP3 converter app for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
How to convert audio to MP3 on an iPhone of iPad.
In this video, I show you how to use the very cool Voice Record 7 app in iOS to convert any audio file to MP3 or a number of other formats.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Locate any audio file on your iPhone or iPad, or directly from an app like GarageBand
2. Share or export the audio file
3. When the share screen appears, scroll to the right and select the “Voice Record 7” app
4. The audio file is imported in to the app
5. Choose the “advanced convert” option
6. Set the parameters to your liking
7. Convert your file
8. Send your new MP3 file back to your Files app
9. You are DONE! Use your new MP3 file anywhere!
== Related Videos ==
How to download MP3/WAV files to an iPhone/iPad – https://youtu.be/iY8o68UMKPc
How to share/export your GarageBand iOS songs – https://youtu.be/pr_ZemTL3h0
How to convert to MP3 using a web site – https://youtu.be/NqrogC0IWo0
How to import MP3, M4A and WAV files in to GarageBand iOS – https://youtu.be/9NwsiCVAh3U
How to manage files in GarageBand iOS – https://youtu.be/3bvJ0IHNVfg
== Pete Recommends ==
Full list of the audio and video gear I use is at:
Note – Links provided in this video description may be affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to purchase products using these links, a small commission may be paid to me for referring you. Thanks for helping me and the channel.
Releasing Music – DistroKid – http://distrokid.com/vip/PeteJohns (7% off first year)
Video Editing (Desktop) – Adobe Premiere Pro
Video Editing (Mobile) – LumaFusion
Design & Images – Canva – http://canva.com
== Web & Social ==