How do you connect a USB audio interface to an iPhone or iPad using a Lightning to USB adapter?
In this video, I show you how to connect any class compliant USB audio interface to an iPhone or an iPad to improve the quality or your home recording.
Here’s the gear I use in this demonstration:
1. Apple Lightning to USB 3 adapter – https://amzn.to/2wnyqmL
2. Tendak powered USB 3.0 hub – https://amzn.to/2UhSTae
3. Behringer UM-2 audio interface – https://amzn.to/2Dmsyyk
4. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface – https://amzn.to/2mm3IWo
5. Steinberg UR12 audio interface – https://amzn.to/2DosUo9
(Steinberg UR22mkII audio interface – https://amzn.to/2Dnww9Z)
Links for other countries outside the US at http://studiolivetoday.com/gear.
== Related Videos ==
Full list of the audio and video gear I use is at: http://studiolivetoday.com/gear
Note – Links provided in this video description may be affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to purchase products using these links, a small commission may be paid to me for referring you.
Releasing Music – DistroKid – http://distrokid.com/vip/PeteJohns (7% off first year)
== Web & Social ==
Patreon – http://patreon.com/petejohns
Web – http://studiolivetoday.com
Facebook – http://fb.me/PeteJohnsMusic
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/petejohns/
Twitter – http://twitter.com/StudioLiveToday
Soundcloud – https://soundcloud.com/PeteJohns
Email – mailto://email@example.com