Want to learn how to use iCloud Drive to share your song projects in GarageBand iOS on iPhone or iPad?
In this video, I’ll show you how to use the “add people” feature in GarageBand iOS to share your music projects over iCloud, to collaborate on songs with other GarageBand users anywhere in the world.
Collaboration using this method requires all users to be using iCloud Drive to store GarageBand projects, and have the latest version of GarageBand running on their iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Collaboration allows you to share your entire project file, and other users can add new tracks, edit existing tracks, and apply effect and plug-ins to mix the tracks together. The files are kept up to date by syncing using iCloud Drive.
A big thanks to the GarageBand Users Facebook group (http://studiolivetoday.com/gbu), especially Mark Clift who helped me with this test collaboration.
Videos that are related to this topic:
– Keyboard Touch Instrument in GarageBand iOS (iPhone/iPad) – https://youtu.be/Pp2yx0bREIA
– Editing in GarageBand iOS (iPhone/iPad) – https://youtu.be/t2G4UahGDIY
– Quantization in GarageBand iOS (iPhone/iPad) – https://youtu.be/2s_wGHVi8kg
– Copying or Backing Up Songs From iOS to PC Using iTunes – GarageBand for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Quick Tip – https://youtu.be/4Vlu3sDj_sM
– Copy, Backup and Share GarageBand iOS (iPhone/iPad) Projects using iCloud Drive – iPhone & iPad – https://youtu.be/inBpNg6GMHQ
For more audio goodness, head on over to http://studiolivetoday.com