Welcome to episode seven of our series here on Studio Live Today where we take a commonly used studio or audio term that it not so commonly understood.
In this episode, we talk all about delay. What is it, why do you use it and where did it come from?
Covered in this video:
1. What is delay?
2. What is the difference between delay and reverb?
3. Are delay and echo the same? Sort of.
4. What do you use delay for?
5. Types of delay – length of note or time
6. A little bit of music theory
7. What is a slap back delay?
8. Time and frequency of delay
9. A summary
Studio Jargon Busters – Full Series – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc8Xg_23Wa56D_AHkIJSSznUs_O9qNjrc
More audio goodness as http://studiolivetoday.com