Ever wanted to record what is being displayed on your iPhone or iPad screen and capture the output as a video file?
With the screen recorder function in iOS 11 you can do just that, and in this video I show you how.
Screen recording is great for:
– Capturing your GarageBand projects to share how they were made
– Sharing a “how to” video with another person
– Creating tutorial videos (this is how I create my GarageBand Quick Jam videos)
In this video I cover:
– Enabling the screen recorder function in the control center
– Recording the screen with audio playback from the iPhone/iPad
– Recording the screen with voiceover commentary audio and audio from the iPhone/iPad
– Viewing your screen recording
– Tips and tricks for using screen recorder and editing videos captured with screen recorder
For more tips, tricks and tutorials head over to http://studiolivetoday.com