In this video, I show you an awesome hack that will help you add a visual EQ to your entire master track in GarageBand iOS.
If you checked out my recent video about the 10 features I want to see in GarageBand iOS, you’ll know that having a master track is my number one request.
We don’t quite have the ability to compress or limit, but having the ability to EQ our whole mix is a step in the right direction!
Check out my video about using FX in GarageBand iOS here – https://youtu.be/VVwstQw5GJM
My GarageBand Quick Jam videos about plug-ins and effects are here:
– Plug-ins – https://youtu.be/mN50UXpgFic
– Visual EQ – https://youtu.be/wUtsnmHZDDo
– Echo/Delay – https://youtu.be/JtqTD22QUrI
– Reverb – https://youtu.be/noDT5pSuV64
– Compression – https://youtu.be/aKlH1XerG1c
Subscribe to my new show at: http://watch.twodollarlooker.com