In this video I take a look at how to change the custom chords used by virtual instruments in GarageBand iOS (iPad/iPhone).
Covered in this video:
1. What are Chords?
2. Changing the key signature
3. Accessing the “edit chords” function
4. Default chords for each key
5. Changing chord note
6. Changing type of chord (major, minor, diminished, augmented)
7. Changing chord variations (6th, 7th, major 7th, 9th, add 9, 11th, 13th)
8. Changing chord bass notes
9. Using chords across multiple instruments
For more tips, tricks and videos, head on over to http://studiolivetoday.com
Subscribe to my new show at: http://watch.twodollarlooker.com