In the fourteenth instalment of our GarageBand Quick Jams series, we take a look at the super powerful world of plug-ins and effects in GarageBand iOS.
Covered in this video:
1. What are plug-ins?
2. Accessing plug-ins
3. Adjusting basic settings
4. Adjusting advanced settings
5. Turning plug-ins on and off
6. Removing a plug-in
7. Adding a new plug-in (10 included Apple plug-ins)
8. Adjusting advanced settings
9. Using Audio Unit (AU) extensions
10. Downloading additional plug-ins
For more tips, tricks and videos, head on over to http://studiolivetoday.com
Subscribe to my new show at: http://watch.twodollarlooker.com