In this video, I take a look at all the tracks in my recently finished demo song, recorded using just the onboard microphone and headphones.
Check out the original video where I record the first two tracks here – https://youtu.be/FiFerT4ULUw
And my complete tutorial on “Drummer” is here – https://youtu.be/XyhcXjqPkiM
Take a look at my GarageBand Quick Jans series here – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc8Xg_23Wa56UTlzOg6CYtASLqyEeAaKi
Covered in the video:
– Recording lead and rhythm guitar tracks
– Background harmony vocals and layering
– Recording vocals while waking around
– Percussion track using Drummer
– Electric piano track / should it stay?
For more tips, tricks and videos, head on over to http://studiolivetoday.com
Subscribe to my new show at: http://watch.twodollarlooker.com